Make a donation to the OAE

Please choose the amount you wish to donate:


In order to Gift Aid your donation please tick the box below:


I want to Gift Aid this donation, any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations
in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I will notify the OAE of any change in my address or circumstances.

Please notify the OAE if you change your name or home address, if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains or if you would
like to cancel this declaration.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations
on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.